I have been planning this tattoo for a while, so I was super-excited when we went in to the tattoo shop after our dinner date last Tuesday. The artist did an awesome job and the tattoo already looks like it has always been there. I couldn’t be happier!
Welcome to my blogsale! My MUA screen name is nikkiw283 (100% positive feedback).
Here are the rules:
1. $10 Minimum fee. Shipping is $3.00 for first item & $.50 for each additional item. US Only.
2. Payments must be received within 4 hours of invoice or item will go to next person in line.
3. Please comment here with your email address or message me on MUA with any questions and the list of items you would like to purchase.
4. Once the items are out of my possession they are no longer my responsibility. I cannot be held liable for any item that is damaged in transit. If you would like to add insurance for an additional fee please request it at the time of invoicing.
5. I will leave all sanitizing to the recipient, as we all prefer different methods.
LORAC Tantalizer – $14
Bobbi Brown Nectar Shimmerbrick – $16
MAC 6 Sorceress Eyes – $18
MAC Lady Grey Quad – $18
CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 810 – SOLD
Bourjois Healthy Serum Foundation Vanilla 52 – SOLD
Maybelline Age Rewind 120 Creamy Ivory – $6
MAC has really done it with this shade! I am BEYOND in love. This is the first lipstick I have ever fallen so hard for that I had to back it up. It is everything I have been looking for in a fuchsia/pink lipstick down to the satin finish. This is, in my opinion, the best LE lipstick that MAC has put out in a long time.
I have regretted not getting Pink Pigeon since it launched with the Iris Apfel collection last year. I missed every restock after the disastrous Strength launch, but FINALLY got lucky this week. So glad to finally have this in my collection. It is so bold & pretty. These pics really don’t even show the brightness of the shade.